Don Shaddick - Principal
LLM, Acc. Spec. (Bus. Law)
Don was admitted to practice as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 1972. He has also been admitted as Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales.
Accredited by the Law Society of New South Wales as a Specialist in Business Law, Don acts as solicitor for many substantial businesses in the Hawkesbury and throughout the Greater Sydney area. He also has a strong private clientele.
Don has experience in many areas of the law but concentrates on
- Business Law
- Business Succession
- Property Law
- Estate Planning
- Estate administration
- Commercial Litigation
Raised and educated in the Hawkesbury, Don has a strong and valued personal network of clients, friends and business associates.
Don has taken an active interest in community affairs and has been connected with numerous community and sporting organisations. He is Chairman of Hawkesbury Community Financial Services Limited operating as Bendigo Bank North Richmond and Richmond branches (under franchise from Bendigo and Adelaide Bank).
Ian Roche - Lawyer
Dip. Law Special Counsel
Ian practised at the Sydney Bar for 30 years in all civil jurisdictions and the appellate level.
His extensive experience is highly valuable in obtaining favourable outcomes for clients in court work at all levels.
Ian specialises in the following areas:
- Personal Injury Claims
- Equity and property disputes
- Employment Litigation
- Fair Work Issues
In all matters, Ian strives for fair outcomes and social justice.
Stephen Hahn - Lawyer
LLB. (Syd) Special Counsel
Stephen was admitted to practice as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 1986. He has been in general practice for over 30 years and has successfully represented his clients in many complex commercial, property and litigation matters.
His areas of expertise include:
- Sale and purchase of residential, rural, retail and commercial properties
- Leasing of retail and commercial properties
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Estate planning including wills, powers of attorney and appointment of guardians
- Estate litigation including will disputes and family provision claims
Stephen is committed to achieving the best possible result for you.
John Simon - Lawyer
Dip. Law LLM (Syd) Special Counsel
John has over 25 years' experience in legal practice. Over the years he has successfully provided advice and representation to both high profile corporate and private clients in a range of legal matters. John's empathetic communication style, competence and excellent knowledge of the practice and procedure of law are greatly appreciated by his clients.
John specialises in the following areas:
- Family Law: Divorce, Property Settlements, Parenting Orders/Children's Issues, De Facto Relationships, Domestic Violence and related matters
- Criminal Law: Drink Driving and Traffic Offences, Defence and Pleas to charges in all courts, Apprehended Violence Orders, Bail Applications, Coroners Inquests and Appeals
- Estate Planning: Preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Guardian and Estate Litigation
- Civil and Commercial Matters: Civil Matters, Contract Disputes, Debt Recovery and all Agency Matters
John genuinely cares about the people he serves and is committed to seeking the best legal outcome available in the circumstances.