No-one sets out to become involved in litigation. However, if litigation is necessary to enforce or protect your rights then we're here to assist you every step of the way.
We have an impressive record in conducting litigation in most Courts and Tribunals.
If specialised expertise is required, we draw on our contacts with Counsel and Senior Counsel in particular areas of law.
We represent Plaintiffs and Defendants in:
- Building disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Company winding up proceedings
- Consumer, Trader & Tenancy Tribunal Matters
- Contractual disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Disputes over validity of Wills
- Family Provision Claims (see Estate Planning, Wills and Estates)
- Insurance Claims
- Land & Environment Court litigation
- Nuisance Claims
- Retail Tenancy Disputes